Renewal of Social Visit Pass [Appendix 4]

This applies to Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) who want to renew their MM2H Visa after 10 years period.

The applicant must be present in person at the Immigration Department of Malaysia and is required to bring the following documents:

  • Letter of Intent to continue the programme
  • Passport
  • Photocopy of Passport
  • IM.55 Form
  • Payment of RM90 per year for the social visit pass fee, payable to the Immigration Department of Malaysia
  • Copy of Fixed Deposit (if applicable)
  • Copy of Health Insurance
  • Current proof of Monthly Offshore Income (if applicable)

* the extension process takes approximately 10 days.

Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme

  1. Programme Overview
  2. Application Guidelines
  3. Full Fixed Deposit Exemption
  4. Extension of Social Visit Pass – Change of Passport
  5. Renewal of Social Visit Pass (after 10 years period)
  6. Inclusion of Spouse / Children / Parents as Dependents
  7. Application Guidelines for Domestic Helper
  8. Application Guidelines for MM2H ID Card
  9. Application for Fixed Deposit Withdrawal
  10. Guidelines for Employment
  11. Guidelines for Investment in Business
  12. Services offered by MM2H licensed agent
  13. Exemption of Tax / Duty on One Motorcar
Be Sociable, Share!