Extension of Social Visit Pass – Change of Passport [Appendix 3]

This applies to Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) participants who did not receive the full duration of the 10 years’ Visa because of the short validity period of their passport at the time of approval and would like to receive the remaining period upon the issuance of a new passport.

The applicant must appear in person at the Immigration Department of Malaysia and is required to bring the following documents :

  • Letter of Application
  • Old & New Passport
  • A photocopy of the New Passport
  • Complete the IM 12 Form & IM 38 Form
  • Copy of Fixed Deposit Certificate
  • Payment of RM90 per year for the Social Visit Pass, payable to Immigration Department of Malaysia

Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme

  1. Programme Overview
  2. Application Guidelines
  3. Full Fixed Deposit Exemption
  4. Extension of Social Visit Pass – Change of Passport
  5. Renewal of Social Visit Pass (after 10 years period)
  6. Inclusion of Spouse / Children / Parents as Dependents
  7. Application Guidelines for Domestic Helper
  8. Application Guidelines for MM2H ID Card
  9. Application for Fixed Deposit Withdrawal
  10. Guidelines for Employment
  11. Guidelines for Investment in Business
  12. Services offered by MM2H licensed agent
  13. Exemption of Tax / Duty on One Motorcar
Be Sociable, Share!